Purpose: this program is one of COCD’s main program to aim to improve the fundraising activity and to provide an opportunity for a student in Cambodia and other countries to learn and work intern through working with management team, field visit at community grass root level, and supporting an advice/assistant in COCD in Cambodia.
– To increase funding to support COCD’s operation while gaping the donor’s support
– To improve fundraising’s approach/method to seek a new opportunity
– To build capacity of graduated student to practice at a workplace
Main expected result for COCD
Result1: the extra income is received through student’s fees
Result2: the COCD management members increase capacity of fundraising and COCD summit at least two proposals per year to a new donor.
Result3: at least 50 graduated students learn and practice their skill at COCD’s workplace a year.
Benefit for volunteer:
– A student/volunteer will learn from organization committees about organization management and leadership.
– The student/volunteer will be oriented clearly how to work with malty-groups/departments from top to grass root level.
– They will be able to analyze the community development and develop a community development proposal/planning for funding.
– You all will learn about cross cultures
– Everyone will be able to use their idea, skills, and knowledge to help the community where are at remote area in Cambodia.
– Moreover, their communication skills will be better after the period of volunteer.
– University student of Cambodia at least year4 university’s student
– High school and university students are from other countries but they can speak in English or their group representative be able to communicate in English.
– Voluntary Professional/retired people are from other countries but their English is a native/fluent.
|Type of volunteer||Duration||Supervision fee||Other expend|
|Cambodian student||unlimited||free of charge||COCD will not cover their travel, food, and accommodation during their period of volunteer at COCD. In case of the project’s requirement to a community in sometimes, COCD will cover the travel, accommodation and food base on the COCD policy.|
|High school/university Foreigner student||one week||80 USD per a student||COCD will not cover their travel, food, and accommodation during their period of volunteer at COCD. In case of the project’s requirement to a community in sometimes, COCD will cover the travel, accommodation and food base on the COCD policy.|
|High school/university Foreigner student||2 weeks||160 USD per a student||COCD will not cover their travel, food, and accommodation during their period of volunteer at COCD. In case of the project’s requirement to a community in sometimes, COCD will cover the travel, accommodation and food base on the COCD policy.|
|3 weeks||240 USD per a student|
|High school/university Foreigner student||4 weeks||315 USD per a student|
|High school/university Foreigner student||6 weeks||390 USD per a student|
|High school/university Foreigner student||More than 2 months||300 USD per month a student|
|University graduated student (no Cambodian)||unlimited||60 USD per month a person|
|Professional volunteer (Foreigner and Cambodian)||unlimited||Free of charge|
1. This contribution may be used to cover the following costs:
– Supervision of students
– Staff time spent liaising with students/student’s representative to develop and prepare for student activities
– Overheads associated with hosting students ( e.g. phone cost, internet, electricity etc)
– Activity materials including printing, technical materials etc
– Student workplace orientation
– Student support sessions
– Program management
2. The contribution does not cover any of the following fees which should be discussed with the in-country provider and incorporated into the student project fee:
– Accommodation organized by COCD/other partner ( including field trip accommodation)
– Transport to activity related meetings and outings
– Translator (if required)
Contact person for more information of this program:
Mr.Tel Sophat, Program Manager of COCD
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +855 12519695
Skype: sophat tel