COCD Capacity and Sustainability
COCD has identified that it needs to further strengthen its funding and resources to meet the challenges of the communities it serves.
COCD has committed to strengthening its quality of services through learning and development programs for staff, as well as strengthen their monitoring and evaluation systems in order to clearly understand the impacts that COCD is having in communities.
The following is being done to build COCD’s sustainability and capability to meet challenges:
Prepare COCD to become more financially self-sufficient in the long-term
- Improving and monitoring evaluation systems
- Exploration of additional funding resources
Increase COCD funding levels and improve funding arrangements to better promote the development of the organization
- Seeking new donors and strengthening relationships with existing donors
Improve the quality of services
- Document and share good practices
- Revise COCD’s organizational roles and structure
- Strengthen partnerships with other organizations
Develop a capable and diverse team
- Learning and development programs for staff at all project sites
- Creation of a larger volunteer base with local and foreign volunteers
COCD’s aim is to develop an enterprise that not only provides an additional second source of revenue for the organization, but also meets a needs gap within the community and aligns with COCD’s values and mission.
The Eco WATER is the social enterprise of COCD. We have re-invested the profits into development programs for the benefits of poor children.